Selling your home doesn’t have to be a hassle.
That’s why, as your real estate agent, I work to successfully and aggressively market your home to sell quickly and for top dollar. I provide a suggested property value, create an effective marketing plan and wisely negotiate with buyers to make the entire home selling experience as streamlined and stress-free as possible. In addition to years of expertise in market knowledge, I’ve also been named a Seller Representative Specialist, a designation that recognizes real estate professionals who demonstrate the knowledge and skills essential for seller representation.
As your agent, I am by your side from start to finish, providing expert, knowledgeable service and communication every step of the way. I will ensure that your home is noticed by potential buyers, from hosting open houses to creating personalized marketing materials. Using Dream Town’s creative team, we will produce professionally designed marketing collateral to market your home, such as a multi-color brochure, online virtual tour, and 3-D Matterport tours. Furthermore, your property receives unmatched exposure on Dreamtown.com (one of Chicago’s top-rated real estate search engines).
Here’s a sampling of the on-the-ground marketing I offer:
- Post on Top Agent Network (TAN) – reaching the Top 10% of agents that do 90% of business in Chicago
- Pre-market listing among Dream Town’s 300 full-time agents, the majority of whom do buyer-heavy business
- Professional photos AND floor plans to allow buyers to visualize the property’s layout
- Professional video for YouTube and other social media outlets
POST MLS LISTING
- Listing will be syndicated to all major real estate outlets, including Trulia, Zillow, Realtor.com, etc.
- Reverse Prospecting
- Highlighted listing on DreamTown.com’s featured homes
- Beautiful, full-color brochures for buyers to take home
- Personal showings and appointments with immediate feedback after showings
- Buyer’s agent feedback – a survey will be sent after the showing and again 24 hours after the appointment to gain additional information
- Weekly updates of exposure and activity